- With a history spanning 140 years, the Martindale-Hubbell Legal Network is powered by a database of over one million lawyers and law firms in over 160 countries. Gross & Welch has achieved the title of an AV rated firm, which is the top rating given by Martindale-Hubbell.
Legal Netlink Alliance
- Today's global business activities require worldwide legal services. To meet this growing demand for legal services without regard to physical boundaries, Gross & Welch is a member of the Legal Netlink Alliance, a global alliance of selected, premier, midsized law firms in more than 90 locations throughout the world. Law firms are selected for membership in the Alliance based upon their reputation for quality, professionalism and client service. Through the firm's participation in the Legal Netlink Alliance, Gross & Welch can offer clients access to quality law firms all over the world who share the commitment to deliver high quality legal services at exceptional value.
American College of Trial Lawyers
- Founded in 1950, the American College of Trial Lawyers is composed of the best of the trial bar from the United States and Canada. Fellowship in the College is extended by invitation only and only after careful investigation, to those experienced trial lawyers who have mastered the art of advocacy and whose professional career have been marked by the highest standards of ethical conduct, professionalism, civility and collegiality. Gross & Welch is proud to have shareholders Mike Mooney,Tom Grennan, and Steve Achelpohl as fellows.
American College of Trust & Estate Counsel
- The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel is a nonprofit association of lawyers established in 1949, whose members are elected to the College by demonstrating the highest level of integrity, commitment to the profession, competence and experience as trust and estate counselors. Gross & Welch is honored to have Bill Lindsay as a member of this exclusive organization.
- Best Lawyers has helped lawyers and clients find legal counsel in unfamiliar jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Gross & Welch is proud to have Mike Mooney, Tom Grennan, John Iliff, Ron Eggers, Mike Whaley, Jim Waldron, and Steve Achelpohl honored with the recognition of this organization.
- Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Recipients of this award include Mike Mooney, Tom Grennan, Jim Waldron, Bill Lindsay, and Steve Achelpohl.