TIM B. STREFF, Director
Toll Free: 866.503.9304
- Creighton University (J.D., 1982)
- University of Nebraska (B.S.B.A., 1978)
- Family Law
- Child Custody Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- General Practice
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- All Nebraska Courts (1982)
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska (1982)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit (1991)
If you are like most of my clients facing family law issues like divorce, child support or child custody, you probably do not want to extend the battle any further than necessary. Many of my clients simply want to protect their financial interests and the interests of the children while concluding the divorce proceedings as efficiently as possible.
My staff and I work hard to help our clients find efficient and effective results for their divorce and family law issues, including child support, child custody and paternity. As a Nebraska family law attorney with nearly 35 years of experience, I provide efficient representation that is marked by:
- Honesty: I am honest with my clients. I never sugarcoat my assessments of my clients’ cases just to win their business, and I do not promise more than I can deliver.
- Responsiveness: I have seen lawyers treat their clients as secondary players in their own cases, not returning calls and not keeping the lines of communication open for their clients. One of the hallmarks of working with my firm is a strong commitment to availability and responsiveness. My clients appreciate the fact that I call them back promptly. My paralegal, Kim, shares the same commitment to client service. She is knowledgeable and friendly, and my clients always report that they enjoy working with her.
- Collaboration: There are times when fighting it out in court is the only answer — and I have taken this approach many times — but there are other times when the best approach is to work amicably with the other side. Whichever approach is needed, will be handled by me in a professional, cost effective and efficient manner.
Our office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. I am available by appointment evenings and weekends. Call our office at 402-392-1500 to schedule an initial consultation at a reduced hourly rate.
Copyright © 2015 | Gross & Welch P.C., L.L.O.
1500 Omaha Tower | 2120 South 72nd Street | Omaha, Nebraska 68124 | 402.392.1500
DISCLAIMER: This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney-client relationship.CONTACT USGET DIRECTIONS